fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Traducciones pendietes Junio

From: Libby Reinish
Subject: Re: [FSF] Traducciones pendietes Junio
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 11:18:27 -0400

Ok, here's the challenge for me. It's hard for me to tell which versions
of the articles are final and whether the edits have all been
incorporated. Is there a brave soul on this list who would like to
volunteer to compile the final versions of all the translations, with
all the edits incorporated? You could even just email me the final
version of each article with the word FINAL added to the subject line.

Then I could take them and put them in the template to send out.

Best,
Libby