fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] Traducciones pendietes Junio

From: Esteban Mesa
Subject: Re: [FSF] Traducciones pendietes Junio
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 20:17:39 -0500

Hi!,

Where can i see the Free Software Supporter of June 2013 in Spanish?,
i can't found it... http://www.fsf.org/free-software-supporter/2013/

Libby, can your team upload it to the FSF Website please?

Thank you!!!.

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Victor Hck <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi !

I have received a mail with spanish supporter, but I can't found it
on-line in the web http://www.fsf.org/free-software-supporter/2013/

Thanks! ;)