fsfwww-translators-es-discuss

Re: [FSF] 2023 January FSS for [es] translation

From: victorhck
Subject: Re: [FSF] 2023 January FSS for [es] translation
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 12:40:13 +0100

El 18/1/23 a las 23:39, Alirio escribió:
Hi isf, the pad document is always used to collaborate with the translation.  I use the pad document contents to create the final markdown document, which is what I send to the FSF team.  I also help with the missing parts of the translation (if any), read and review and then send it.

The pad link is always sent at the beginning of the month for all to start with the translation.

cheers.

Alirio.

Hello.

Here is the link:

https://pad.april.org/p/january_2023

Next time, I would suggest to change the translation for "Table of contents" for "Índice de contenidos" instead "Tabla de contenidos"

Greetings.

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/