ftba-devel

Re: [Ftba-devel] List created

From: Andrew Mitchell
Subject: Re: [Ftba-devel] List created
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 01:12:11 +1200

I'd prefer to start from scratch - an installer is something that we would
need only once we had something to distribute
I also wouldn't mind using some of the GNUe libs , eg inheriting from
GClientApp, using the database drivers in gnue.common...
This is something that needs to be planned, rather than hacked into
place in a weekend