gcjwebplugin-devel

[Gcjwebplugin-devel] Patch: updated tests and AppletTag fixes.

From: Lillian Angel
Subject: [Gcjwebplugin-devel] Patch: updated tests and AppletTag fixes.
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:27:22 -0400

I have fixed all the tests, since the output for 'parameter' has
changed. Also, I had to make a few changes to AppletTag. Apparently, I
did not handle multiple applets of the same html.

Also, I removed the tests for APP tags. We do not handle these type of
tags.

I will fix any other bugs that come up as I continue to test random
applets.

2006-04-13  Lillian Angel  <address@hidden>

        * Makefile.am: Removed unneeded line.
        * testsuite.at: Removed non-existant files.
        * src/gnu/gcjwebplugin/AppletTag.java:
        Added new fields and removed unneeded fields.
        (AppletTag): Initialized new fields. Fixed parameter
        parsing.
        (AppletTag): Initialized db.
        (AppletTag): New constructor. Takes care of parsing
        for APPLET tags.
        (createApplet): Changed to return an array of all the
        tags.
        (recurseDocument): Removed parameter code.
        (parseParams): New function.
        (parseEmbedTag): Removed.
        (EmbedTag): New class.
        (parseObjectTag): Removed.
        (ObjectTag): New class.
        (parseAppletTag): Removed.
        (toString): Reformatted.
        (getLocationToURL): Added to check. Backslash should only be
        added once.
        (prependCodeBase): Added check to add backslash if necessary.
        * src/gnu/gcjwebplugin/AppletViewer.java
        (createApplet): Formatted.
        (main): Removed unused field.
        * src/gnu/gcjwebplugin/PluginAppletViewer.java:
        Removed unused import.
        * src/gnu/gcjwebplugin/PluginAppletWindow.java:
        Removed unused import and field.
        (setHandle): Added loop to create all applets for all tags.
        * src/gnu/gcjwebplugin/StandaloneAppletViewer.java:
        Removed unused import.
        (StandaloneAppletViewer): Added check to prevent duplicate
        creation of tags. Also, added all created tags to the list.
        * tests/t_appletcontext.at:
        * tests/t_appletcontextcodebase.at:
        * tests/t_appletcontextnocodebase.at:
        * tests/t_cmdlinearchive.at:
        * tests/t_cmdlinecode.at:
        * tests/t_cmdlinecodebase.at:
        * tests/t_cmdlineparam.at:
        * tests/t_cmdlinewidthheight.at:
        * tests/t_dimensionsnooverrideclass.at:
        * tests/t_dimensionsnooverridecode.at:
        * tests/t_dimensionsoverride.at:
        * tests/t_parameterswidthheight.at:
        * tests/t_parseapplet.at:
        * tests/t_parsearchives.at:
        * tests/t_parseembed.at:
        * tests/t_parseembedjavaattrs.at:
        * tests/t_parseobject.at:
        * tests/t_parseobjectjavaattrs.at:
        * tests/t_parseparams.at:
        * tests/t_parsepercentagedimension.at:
        * tests/t_parsetwoapplets.at: Fixed output for parameters.
        * tests/t_parseapp.at: Removed
        * tests/t_parseapp2.at: Removed