gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Use of GNOME authentication manager for user's secu

From: koos
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] [NEW] Use of GNOME authentication manager for user's security credentials
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 17:50:32 +0100

The new dialog looks good. But I have a few remarks.

Can you add tooltips to the different columns in the gtktreeview?
Without reading this mail I wouldn't know what the first two columns
mean. Furthermore it would be convenient if one would be able to resize
the dialog if necessary.

Besides those two remarks I noticed that gnome-commander stops
responding after a failed ftp-connection. I tried to connect to a
ftp-server that was offline, then I pressed cancel. After that
gnome-commander didn't respond anymore.
In the stable version I immediately get a warning that I am not able to
log in.

koos