gcmd-devel

[gcmd-dev] Website update.

From: Magnus Stålnacke
Subject: [gcmd-dev] Website update.
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:23:43 +0100

Hello.

I have made a little draft of a new homepage
design. Please tell me what you think of it.
Most of the changes are done in css, just some
very minor page-code changes. I have uploaded
one test page at:

http://web.telia.com/~u97015790/tmp_gcmd/index.html
(no links working, just the indexpage)

I have a feeling that this is a bit too cool for IE,
but i have not tested it (i do not have windows).
Does it matter? Do IE at least handle it gracefully?

BTW.
I could not connect to FTP, all passwords gone and
there was not even a box to write the passwords in.
Luckily i had the old stable version installed, all
passwords gone there too, but in the old version there
was at least a box to put the passwords in.
Look at the attached screen-dump with the
old box (left) vs. the new (right).

JPEG image