gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Website update.

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Website update.
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 04:12:51 +0100

Magnus:

> http://web.telia.com/~u97015790/tmp_gcmd/index.html

looks ok

i wonder how it would be to exchange all dark-grey in boxes / titles light by a
light gry-blue ? I just think gcmd somehow is 'lightblue' i can't tell why ;)

oh and "A powerful filemanager for the Gnome desktop environment" when that's
white-on-black too ?

> I have a feeling that this is a bit too cool for IE,

will have a look later

uh wait ... can't install IE here ?? There's no Debian package !!

> I could not connect to FTP, all passwords gone and
> there was not even a box to write the passwords in.

maybe that's default if you check 'gnome-keyring' ?

 m°