gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Website update.

From: Piotr Eljasiak
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Website update.
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 23:19:47 +0100

> I could not connect to FTP, all passwords gone and
> there was not even a box to write the passwords in.
> Luckily i had the old stable version installed, all
> passwords gone there too, but in the old version there
> was at least a box to put the passwords in.
> Look at the attached screen-dump with the
> old box (left) vs. the new (right).

I still haven't got finished the code for switching gnome auth manager
off, and (unfortunately) the current version of gcmd requires that
manager. You can't connect to any non-anonymous ftp at the moment using
the gcmd bleeding edge code...

I expect to have it working again in a few days, but if you need to use
gcmd newer than 1.2.4 right now, please, build rev < #1200.

Piotr