gcmd-devel

Re: [gcmd-dev] Website updated.

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [gcmd-dev] Website updated.
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 01:56:22 +0100

Magnus:
> At my first visit Savannah was very slow

still slow

> some effect of cvs/apache, update of static, some cache
> somewhere and whatnot. My browser also needed a reload for
> the new stylesheet to take effect.
Many browsers do that by CTRL+r, i had to do it for every page extra.

> >from v1.2.4. The site is now UTF-8

Looks ok - but then i couldn't find any special chars so how could we see ?

> of the program continues behind the scenes

sounds a little bit odd though...as if there's something to hide or so

> the changelog). Beside all that, just minor changes.

Couldn't find any bug.
I though that the docu page needs to be updated with the new release, also the
'options' screenshot.

It's rather cosmetics but.... the Development page, that could be more towards
impatient people who just want to download the source and compile AFAP. Then
the list of needed libs (Building from source) could follow straight under the
svn link.
I just think that's what most people straight would go for.