[Getfem-users] Add integration method

From: Torquil Macdonald Sørensen
Subject: [Getfem-users] Add integration method
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 21:30:52 +0100

Hi!

I have created a custom mesh_fem, and I made it available in my program using the code

getfem::add_fem_name("CUSTOM", custom_fem);

where custom_fem is a function that returns a getfem::pfem, similarly to how it is done for the built-in mesh_fems in the Getfem source code.

I select this mesh_fem using the syntax

mf.set_finite_element(getfem::fem_descriptor("FEM_CUSTOM"));

However, now I would like to create my own integration method IM_CUSTOM to go with FEM_CUSTOM. My goal is to define an integration method that is exact on FEM_CUSTOM.

Is there a nice way to do this without recompiling the Getfem source code? I didn't find any functions analogous to "add_fem_name", but for integration methods rather than mesh_fems.

Best regards
Torquil Sørensen