Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 11:11:37 -0500

Hi,
I hate to ask, but is there any interest in meeting up on Saturday? Either instead of or in addition to Friday? Turns out that two of the events that I went to last year on Saturday night (including the Conservancy diner, hooray for GPL enforcement!) have moved to Friday this year.
Cheers,
Deb

On 2016-01-14 at 00:48, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote:

> If you haven't gotten around to confirming yet, now's your chance!

I'm in as well.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu
* GNU epsilon:           http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon

I support everyone's freedom of mocking any opinion or belief, no
matter how deeply held, with open disrespect and the same unrelented
enthusiasm of a toddler who has just learned the word "poo".