giftcurs-devel

[giFTcurs-devel] Auto-search-more idea

From: Starling
Subject: [giFTcurs-devel] Auto-search-more idea
Date: 31 Oct 2003 11:43:55 -0800

Hi I'm new here.  I signed up to ask about a patch I wrote.  The patch
is against version 6.1 and enables a number of things such as a
per-query option to auto search more (instead of having to click the
'Start search' button every time it stops), and an option to delete
empty queries so they don't clog the up/down list of searches.  I've
been using it on my computer for a while; cleaned up the interface,
and added the necessary documentation to the manual page.

So I was wondering if the administrator(s?) of the project would be
interested in this patch?  It's about oh, a 423 line diff.  It adds
some functionality to the list interface, but otherwise pretty much
only touches search.c and ui_main.c.  I'll send it along to this list
if there's a chance you might consider merging it with the next
version.

Starling