giftcurs-devel

Re: [giFTcurs-devel] Auto-search-more idea

From: Christian Häggström
Subject: Re: [giFTcurs-devel] Auto-search-more idea
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:31:41 +0100

Hi Starling! Thanks for the interest in giFTcurs.

> Hi I'm new here.  I signed up to ask about a patch I wrote.  The patch
> is against version 6.1 and enables a number of things such as a
> per-query option to auto search more (instead of having to click the
> 'Start search' button every time it stops),
I don't like that idea.. it may load the network(s) if you forget to
turn it off.

> and an option to delete
> empty queries so they don't clog the up/down list of searches.
That is a good feature.

> I've
> been using it on my computer for a while; cleaned up the interface,
> and added the necessary documentation to the manual page.
Just great.

> So I was wondering if the administrator(s?) of the project would be
> interested in this patch?  It's about oh, a 423 line diff.
Sure, please send us the patch. Maybe we will change some little bits,
but it sounds as you have made it nice.

--
Christian Häggström  | student computer science
ICQ: 104150774       | Homepage: wire.hn.org/saturn