Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:41:07 +1200

- The top right light green doesn't fit with the dark green, why not making it
white?

See below.

I suggest using game gui theme for frames and right top level buttons. Then I
might change my opinion on the default usage.

I've removed all white backgrounds and replaced with see through ones, and changed text to white, exactly like the game. I've made borders smaller and a different color, and did a little border thing when you hover over links (since things in the game get borders when you click them). I hope this is an improvement.

Any more comments?

(excusing the fact that there are some minor details to fix, the main page will give a general idea of hows things finish like)

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/