Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:42:41 +1200

How about thinner borders in red or purple?

I've done them in the color used by the game (or tried to). And they are now thinner.

The pixel corners look weird, but the "border" around the magnifying glass
distract me more.  Can you change the border to that dark green.

I'll see what I can do. I'm not a graphics expert.

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/