Re: [glob2-devel] Another speedup (computeColors)

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Another speedup (computeColors)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:15:25 +1200

Wow. You seem really active with development. Thats great. Keep up the awesome work!!

On a side note, no one here seems to be committing what you submit :P Probably because everyone is busy.

It might be better if you request Mercurial access from Nct, send us an email when you have it, and one of us who knows how can tell you how to use it (cloning, branching, and committing).

That way, you can make these changes, check it compiles, and if it works, submit right away (no diff files needed).

The game really needed these speed increases, so thank you for them.

Regards
Kieran