Re: [glob2-devel] Another speedup (computeColors)

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Another speedup (computeColors)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 22:56:33 +1200

Wow. You just keep churning them out :P

I've applied all changes in the diff files to the files and committed. Unfortunately I must have committed wrongly, and its in master instead of the optimized branch I was aiming for, but never mind. clone the code base, clone the revision master of that clone, hg update -C tip, and you should be set to go.

Any more files, I'll try to update (probably to master if it compiles fine).

Question: You are thoroughly testing these changes? All I'm going to do is make sure they compile.

Regards
Kieran