[glob2-devel] [OT] To donkehotay - Re: MoonPy and the music files

From: Kieran P
Subject: [glob2-devel] [OT] To donkehotay - Re: MoonPy and the music files
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 12:05:27 +1300

Donkeyhotay,

Sorry it took so long to reply. This is the only email I have for you so sorry everyone else for going off topic.

This from Dan (the maker of the music):

-------------
great im glad you liked it.
you said you preferred the original menu music?
the faster more techno one not the slower one for globulation?
do you want me to send all of them to you?
what's you email?
best of luck with moonpy!

He's given you permission to use it in your game if you still need it. Please contact him at address@hidden  if you want to say anything.

I'll be deleting all emails about it. You can continue with him if you need any more music files.

Regards
--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/