[glob2-devel] Distrib packaging problem.

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Distrib packaging problem.
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 14:00:56 +0200

Hi,

One reason for the low amount of players we get might be buggy distribution
packaging. By random, I have had a look at glob2 coming with latest Mandriva,
and the graphics are broken : they are not using the official sprites but
instead an old patch to replace wheat and trees by some pseudo-realistic
looking graphics. Worst, the sprites indexes are wrong and thus the stone is
displayed using seaweed sprites. This is very bad, so I suggest we all check
our favorite distribution and submit bugs against those packaging errors.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--
http://stephane.magnenat.net