Re: [glob2-devel] Distrib packaging problem.

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Distrib packaging problem.
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 14:48:38 +0200

Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
Hi,

One reason for the low amount of players we get might be buggy distribution packaging. By random, I have had a look at glob2 coming with latest Mandriva, and the graphics are broken : they are not using the official sprites but instead an old patch to replace wheat and trees by some pseudo-realistic looking graphics. Worst, the sprites indexes are wrong and thus the stone is displayed using seaweed sprites. This is very bad, so I suggest we all check our favorite distribution and submit bugs against those packaging errors.

huh??? how comes they do such things??? debian was quick this time and it works.

greetings, Leo