[glob2-devel] empty translations

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] empty translations
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 01:12:42 +0100

hi

as i just see this again in a changeset for translations:
+
+[%0 units too far from flag]

it has been so that a missing key defaulted to english while the above was an
explicit empty string.
i'd rather want to see the key than nothing at all.

somehow i'm not sure if we got that right already but as i remember having seen
a button without text only today i guess i don't mix thing up here.

either we should add all keys to all translations with some special [default]
for not yet translated texts to distinguish from an empty string or we should
leave out non translated keys what could be handled with a tool like my
http://globulation2.org/translation/

greetings,

leo