Re: [glob2-devel] coding guidlines

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] coding guidlines
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 23:17:21 +0100

Hi Kieran,

the folder structure is not yet nice at all but i guess it makes little sense
to put much effort into reorganizing the folders if i can't get it to compile
myself as i definitely would try to get line counts somewhere near the 1000 for
those multy-classes files and that would involve creating new files and so it
gets more and more error prone.
maybe you can help me fix things now so src/* can find src/ai/* and the other
way round and src/ai/*.o is created instead of src/AI*.o.
knowing how you do this will help me find the way in other cases i guess.

thanx in advance,

leo wandersleb