[Gm2] code compiled by GM2

From: Gour
Subject: [Gm2] code compiled by GM2
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 09:01:01 +0200

Hello,

although I'm at the moment looking at Object Pascal (FPC/Lazarus), I
still keep some interest in Modula-2 and although I'm aware that
possibilites to write GUI desktop app are limited, I'm curios for what
kind of programs is GM2 compiler uses, iow. if users of this list can
share what kind of code is compiled with GM2 *today* ?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
When your intelligence has passed out of the dense forest
of delusion, you shall become indifferent to all that has