[Gm2] GM2 packages & OBS

From: Gour
Subject: [Gm2] GM2 packages & OBS
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 09:05:25 +0200

Hello,

Afaik, GM2 packages are prepared & available only for Debian, but, for
whatever reason, I recently switched to openSUSE...so I wonder if you
have considered to use OBS (https://build.opensuse.org/) which "is the
public instance of the Open Build Service (OBS) used for development of
the openSUSE distribution and to offer packages from same source for
Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, SUSE Linux Enterprise and other
distributions.."?

Maybe it would not be too difficult to switch and would enable producing
GM2 for more major distros?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The embodied soul may be restricted from sense enjoyment,
though the taste for sense objects remains. But, ceasing