Re: [Gm2] lowercase keywords, Modula-2 mode for emacs

From: Benjamin Kowarsch
Subject: Re: [Gm2] lowercase keywords, Modula-2 mode for emacs
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 20:53:24 +0900

On 6 June 2018 at 19:27, Gaius Mulley wrote:
sometime ago Benjamin mentioned a neat idea of being able to render
Modula-2 keywords as bold lower case.  I'm currently working on
extending the emacs Modula-2 mode to achieve this.  At present the
basics work fine - it automatically transforms uppercase into lower case
and changes keyword colour.  Upon save it restores the original case.

Nice.

Did you also implement the recognition of dialect tags and dialect specific rendering as I did for vim?

e.g. (*!m2iso+gm2*) etc

regards
benjamin