[Gnash-dev] issues with make distcheck (and patch)

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: [Gnash-dev] issues with make distcheck (and patch)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 01:02:56 +0200

Hello,

make distcheck in a bad shape. I attach a patch:

* gui and plugin should be unconditionnaly in DIST_SUBDIRS as they
  hold some Makefile.in
* fn_call.h not distributed
* in doc/omf.make
  don't use -p $(scrollkeeper_localstate_dir) such that nothing is installed
  in the staged install directory

It is not enough:

* in gui:
the files kde_glue_cairo.cpp kde_glue_cairo.h are missing from CVS.
gtk_glue.h should be distributed.

* There is another issue, which seems to be a known bug of some libtool
versions. It leads to the error message:
libtool: install: error: relink `libgnashplugin.la' with the above command befor
e installing it

I have checked that using the libtool script provided in my fedora core 5
fixes the issue. ltmain.sh seems to be recent, so maybe the fix would be
to use a more recent libtool.m4, the Copyright at the begining of the file
stops at 2001, the one I have in /usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4 had
modification in 2005.

--
Pat