Re: [Gnash-dev] ActionScript errors (was: invalidated bounds interfaces)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] ActionScript errors (was: invalidated bounds interfaces)
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 15:17:50 +0100

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 01:08:05PM +0100, strk wrote:

> I see "printing" such warnings as a feature, I'm sure many flash coders
> would agree on this. Yes, we need to only print such warnings when
> using -v, and maybe use a special tag for it ('WARNING' so far are
> usually used for SWF errors).

I just added an IF_VERBOSE_ASCODING_ERRORS macro in log.h
Only compile-time setting now, should improve to possibly use
runtime check of a flag (TODO items added).
Also added an IF_VERBOSE_MALFORMED_SWF one for SWF (not ActionScript
related) non-critical errors reporting.

If you find any disturbing such message please wrap in the
macro call, we'll implement run-time flag setting later.