Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Hello world working with OpenLaszlo

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Re: Hello world working with OpenLaszlo
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 14:36:13 +0100

UPDATES: GNash is now fixed to support this code
compiled with MTASC. So it works both with Ming and MTASC, but still doesn't
work with Laszlo. Anyway, the "hello world" application
now works in openlaszlo even with the unmodified foundation
classes, which is a step forward.
Next I'll need to find the sources for the 'Instance.make' prototype
as it seems 'make' is called *even* when wiping out LFC7.lzl.

ACTIONSCRIPT ERROR: call_method can't find method make for object
N5gnash12swf_functionE (0x823b048)

--strk;