Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash plugin in WebKit and Konqueror

From: Bastiaan Jacques
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Gnash plugin in WebKit and Konqueror
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 06:17:48 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Rob Savoye wrote:

 GTK shouldn't be required for the NPAPI plugin, there isn't any GUI
code in the plugin anymore,

But it does use Glib (GIOChannel, in particular). That channel won't
work unless the host application (i.e., firefox) runs a Glib mainloop.
I'm not sure we can expect Konqueror to run a Glib mainloop. I don't
know exactly what communication happens through the channel.

Bastiaan