[Gnash-dev] testing Cygnal

From: dww
Subject: [Gnash-dev] testing Cygnal
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 23:18:18 -0400

        I have a basic question about testing Cygnal.

        I put a file Test.swf in a directory
        "/var/www/html/software/tests"
        and then started Cygnal with ddd.
        >From a terminal I then did a "sudo curl localhost/test.swf"

        The file was not returned.

        In main in Cygnal.cpp there is the line
        docroot = "/var/www/html/software/tests/";

        This produces the url "/var/www/html/software/tests//test.swf";

        changing to docroot = "/var/www/html/software/tests"; fixed the
        problem

        or am I using the wrong syntax with curl?

        Please pardon the basic question.

        Thanks

        Dennis