Re: [Gnash-dev] RTMP

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] RTMP
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:36:56 +0100

you are right, but maybe (i0m not so sure) not all OS are posix compliant. Well, i could add a function in the amiga part that is a replacement for sysconf so we can avoid another #ifdef. Maybe it is time to add a liboscompat to add replacement functions for OSes that doesn't have something used in gnash?
Just a suggestion