Re: [Gnash] test cases

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] test cases
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 20:54:36 +0100

Good. Ming takes a set of ascii files in input. Calling them
with .as extension is just a convention (maybe unfortunate, but
I don't know as I don't code in assembly).

If you get Ming from CVS a makeswf(1) executable is installed
by 'make install' and also it's manual page.

Basically it goes:

        $ makeswf -o out.swf input1.as input2.as

--strk;