Re: [Gnash] Another Build Error

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Another Build Error
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:27:18 -0700

Andrew Barr wrote:
This time I'm having problems building the Firefox plugin. I'm on Debian sid and I have the mozilla-dev package installed (I could not find a Firefox SDK package):

You'll have better luck with the standalone player, backend/gnash f0r now. I'm hoping to change that soon.

make[3]: *** No rule to make target `player.lo', needed by `libgnash.la'.

This is the latest public CVS as of a few minutes ago.

Oops, remove player.cpp and player.h from the Makefile.am and run automake. The plugin is the current focus of development, but the CVS version doesn't do much but download the SWF movie, and display a hard-coded (you'll have to change the path) texture. Player.* isn't checked in yet, I'm still hacking on it heavily as I fight my way through OpenGL/Firefox issues.

Additionally, does anyone mind if I request this list be added to GMane? I prefer reading mailing lists through a newsreader.

  I don't care, I have other GNU lists on GMane.

        - rob -