Re: [Gnash] [patch] CVS HEAD's png check

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] [patch] CVS HEAD's png check
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 08:16:10 -0700

J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:
(Please Cc: responses to me - I'm not on the list)

With CVS HEAD, the png library is not detected on my system (Debian
GNU/Linux on i386, up to date installation of the "unstable" ("sid")
distribution; "libpng12-dev" package installed):

Thanks for the patch. It's a little odd the symbol I used isn't defined on Debian sid, but since the new one works, I'll just use that one. Thanks for sending a patch with your bug report!

        - rob -