[Gnash] Re: Re: gnash only creates blank standalone window.....

From: Anglade Pierre-Matthieu
Subject: [Gnash] Re: Re: gnash only creates blank standalone window.....
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:06:16 +0200

Hi all,

I've got almost the same problem under linux x86_64 (FC4): The
standalone problem just works fine yet the plugin displays only blank
page. The difference with Jonas Wolz case is that after copying the
libgnash to /usr/lib64/firefox.../plugins/ I get the right
informations about the plugin.

I've tryed to vizualise some flash-anim at
http://f4l.sourceforge.net/swfMovies/ and have seen only blank pages
while after downloading the exact same files I've been able to
vizualise most of them with the standalone binary.

Does anyone have a clue about what went wrong?
Might it be that something went wrong in the build process? (I had
lots of problem with the EMT64 support)?

--
Pierre-Matthieu Anglade