Re: [Gnash] Relative links broken

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Relative links broken
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:52:47 +0200

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 03:47:52PM -0600, Unit3 wrote:
> strk wrote:
> > I've committed a patch for this issue, but it is untested.
> > Please try again with current CVS.
> >
> Ok, different results this time, it tries to load:
> file:///tmp/main10.html, instead of /home/unit3/main10.html. We're
> getting closer. :)

Instead of http://homestarrunner.com/main10.html I suppose,
is that the right url ?

This is using the plugin, right ?
I guess it's due to the fact that the plugin downloads the
movie before playing it and don't send the URL info to the
parser. Is probably an easy fix, but I'm not a plugin builder
yet so don't even know which files are in use and which not :>

--strk;