Re: [Gnash] Relative links broken

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Relative links broken
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:03:39 +0200

On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 01:26:44PM +0100, Grahame White wrote:

> OK, the link is followed correctly, however it still opens in another tab
> and not the one currently open.

Well... it also calls 'firefox' verbatim, which isn't nice if
you're using another browser. Also we do nothing with the
'target' parameter of that tag. Problem is that as far as we
run the standalone player it's hard to get "in touch" with
the original environment in a standard way.

I won't fix this right away, but it's worth adding bug items for these issues.

--strk;