[Gnewsense-dev] Savannah project announcement

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Savannah project announcement
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:48:32 +0930

Hi all
This is an official announce of the gNS savannah project page[1]. Its
been mentioned on the list several times, but not announced as such.

It currently lacks our SVN, but thats being worked on (per another
thread on this list). It will be available on this page[2].
After the import SVN will be marked read-only. All future work will be
done via BZR (which I haven't enabled for the project yet, but its a few
clicks away).

Our email lists have been linked into the project page[3].

I'm planning to ask the Savannah hackers if its possible to get our
bugs/tickets exported from Savannah somehow, and if it is I'll initiate
a project to move our bugs into Savannah. (The theory being if Savannah
goes MIA and we have our bugs we can maintain ourselves for a while).

This would drastically change our requirements for webapps :)

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gnewsense/
[2] https://savannah.nongnu.org/svn/?group=gnewsense
[3] https://savannah.nongnu.org/mail/?group=gnewsense

kk