Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Bug in logging in under X, on Yeelong

From: yanhua
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Bug in logging in under X, on Yeelong
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 19:33:50 +0800

Yes, it is a bug in the previous version sm712 driver. now this bug should have already fixed.

you can look into http://dev.lemote.com/

for sm712 driver updates.

For this bug. it is most likely occur when system  are starting up and you  switch console and some times it even make the machine hang.
Christophe Jarry 写道:
Le Mon, 08 Feb 2010 12:41:50 -0500,