Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Contributing to Development of gNewSense Next

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Contributing to Development of gNewSense Next
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 23:20:34 +0200

Op Sun, 31 Aug 2014 14:38:18 +0530
schreef arnuld uttre <address@hidden>:

> I am interested in using C. Coding is my hobby but don't have any
> experience in device drivers though.

Excellent, then this presents a learning opportunity. :)

I don't think we have any other C software that should be modified. I'm
sure there are many bugs in Debian that we would also like to see fixed
in gNewSense, so working on Debian bugs is also an option.

Keep an eye on http://www.gnewsense.org/Roadmap