Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Contributing to Development of gNewSense Next

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Contributing to Development of gNewSense Next
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 09:17:09 +0530

> On 9/6/14, Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't think we have any other C software that should be modified. I'm
> sure there are many bugs in Debian that we would also like to see fixed
> in gNewSense, so working on Debian bugs is also an option.

I will work only on the 4.0 release (because this is what is needed
more than anything, 3.0 is too old for me) .

What about "debian-installer" (TODO #1 here:
http://www.gnewsense.org/Roadmap) ? What we need to do about it ?

What about TODO #7 on "fixing website", what is exactly wrong with website ?

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com/2010/12/08/extract-of-programming/