Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Website is very unresponsive

From: Stig Atle Steffensen
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Website is very unresponsive
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 20:15:26 +0200

Also - there was a guy who dropped by IRC the last couple of days,
he asked about the servers,
he mentioned that there was a misconfiguration and it was hammering other servers\services.
I said he had to check here in the email list, and also pointed him to samgee_ at irc.

I do not have the log unfortunately (I disconnected after I replied).