[Gnewsense-dev] Help with marketing

From: seve
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Help with marketing
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 12:15:01 +0100

Dear all,

I am following up a tweet from FSF, looking for contributors to this project.  I would be happy to start my collaboration with the Marketing Team, if possible.

My name is Seve and I have years of experience in working with free and commercial software, you can have a look at my website https://tessarinseve.pythonanywhere.com/# for more details about my interests.

I have seen that gnewsense does not have a vagrant base box  (https://www.vagrantup.com/docs/virtualbox/boxes.html) for VirtualBox yet, it would be really helpful to have one in my opinion.

Looking forward to collaborating with you,

Seve