[gNewSense-users] Status of licences for MAIN packages.

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Status of licences for MAIN packages.
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:49:40 +0100

Hi, all.

For those of you that have put your name down for the checking of licences in MAIN, can you let me (MAIN package coordinator) know whether you have done any checking, to date.

I'm still trying to work out the best way to efficiently check for non-free licences, so would appreciate any thoughts.  I am responsible for some packages, and haven't checked, yet; so, if you haven't either, you are not alone, but it would be good to make a structured start.

Can you let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Chris.