Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 12:27:57 +0300

Sam Geeraerts wrote:
I've tried to update the KFV flow chart with recent insights from discussions on this mailing list. I hope it gives a reasonably accurate view of reality. I'm sorry if it looks kind of messy, I'm not used to working with Dia. Comments and suggestions are very much welcome of course.

I also apologize for my lateness. Taking an interest in libre software and seemingly being the only one in town who is knowledgeable about computers is time consuming. :) I hope it can still be useful.

Thanks to Luis and Bake for doing the work on the original flow chart.

I think that "Copyright info, no license, doesn't point to COPYING nor other file/license" should be handled just like "no copyright, no license", i.e. assumed as part of the kernel, instead of contacting the author.

--
Markus Laire