Re: [gNewSense-users] Theme problem since update

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Theme problem since update
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:26:03 +0930

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:42:26 +0200 (Paris, Madrid (heure d'été))
"Nicolas Hussein" <address@hidden> wrote:

> What should it be ? I always had this repositories, and never had this
> problem.

-updates and -backports are disabled by default, icecat repo is
(presumably) enabled for the icecat browser.

Icecat repo shouldn't cause (many) issues
Updates have been known to cause issues on occasion, but are generally
ok.
Backports should only be enabled while software is being installed from
them and then disabled again.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)