3360 Support? Help Offered...

From: Todd Stiers
Subject: 3360 Support? Help Offered...
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 02:27:18 -0700

Hi,

I have had a 3360 since December, and tonight have found little
progress in support since then in gnokii, and that data is still
needed. SO I offer my assistance to the cause.

I can collect data if someone can point me to where and how so that
data is useful for development/support efforts - I could do some dev work if its not too tedious a process.

I have the phone connected to my IR port and can do things like crash the phone on --getaddressbook requests. I don't have the windoze tools installed anywhere now, but I could if thats what it takes...

Thanks
Todd
address@hidden