Re: [MacOS X] current cvs doesn't compile

From: Ruotger . Skupin
Subject: Re: [MacOS X] current cvs doesn't compile
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:23:47 +0100

Am Montag, 03.03.03, um 14:07 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Ladislav Michl:

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 01:49:52PM +0100, Ruotger.Skupin wrote:
Hello,

it seems that the current cvs does not compile (at least not on
macosx). Any ideas?

struct timeval is undefined on MacOS X. <sys/time.h> should be included, but i'm not sure how good idea is to do it unconditionally. we'll probably
soon need our own types as fe gtk has...

        ladis

we could do an

#ifdef __MACH__
#include <sys/time.h>
#endif

as an interim solution

Roddi

--- Ruotger 'Roddi' Skupin ---
"I've just been informed that the reason for the excuse for the delay has been delayed itself. As soon as we find out why the reason for the excuse has been delayed we will tell you - in line with government guidelines." -- Jasper Fforde 'Lost In A Good Book'