Re: [MacOS X] gnokii 0.5.0pre11

From: Ruotger . Skupin
Subject: Re: [MacOS X] gnokii 0.5.0pre11
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 18:04:46 +0100

Am Samstag, 08.03.03, um 19:23 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Pawel Kot:

Hi Ruotger,

Please try with the latest CVS. I'm not sure what was the problem, but
I hope the changes I applied do fix it.

Hm,

autogen runs fine now (or so it seems) but now generic.c doesn't compile. Without --enable-debug it compiles fine

Roddi

[Deus:~/Development/command_line_cvs/gnokii] roddi% sh autogen.sh --disable-shared --disable-nls --enable-debug
Wiping out intl/ subdirectory
Copying file ABOUT-NLS
Copying file intl/ChangeLog
Copying file intl/Makefile.in
Copying file intl/VERSION
Copying file intl/bindtextdom.c
Copying file intl/config.charset
Copying file intl/dcgettext.c
Copying file intl/dcigettext.c
Copying file intl/dcngettext.c
Copying file intl/dgettext.c
Copying file intl/dngettext.c
Copying file intl/explodename.c
Copying file intl/finddomain.c
Copying file intl/gettext.c
Copying file intl/gettext.h
Copying file intl/gettextP.h
Copying file intl/hash-string.h
Copying file intl/intl-compat.c
Copying file intl/l10nflist.c
Copying file intl/libgettext.h
Copying file intl/libgnuintl.h
Copying file intl/loadinfo.h
Copying file intl/loadmsgcat.c
Copying file intl/localcharset.c
Copying file intl/locale.alias
Copying file intl/localealias.c
Copying file intl/ngettext.c
Copying file intl/plural.c
Copying file intl/plural.y
Copying file intl/ref-add.sin
Copying file intl/ref-del.sin
Copying file intl/textdomain.c
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in
Adding an entry to po/ChangeLog (backup is in po/ChangeLog~)

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /sw/share/aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

autoheader: include/config.h.in is unchanged
checking build system type... powerpc-apple-darwin6.4
checking host system type... powerpc-apple-darwin6.4
checking target system type... powerpc-apple-darwin6.4
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for executable suffix...
checking for object suffix... o
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for flex... flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... yes
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for rm... /bin/rm
checking for find... /usr/bin/find
checking for gmake... no
checking for make... make
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for off_t... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for working alloca.h... no
checking for alloca... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for working mmap... yes
checking whether we are using the GNU C Library 2.1 or newer... no
checking for argz.h... no
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for nl_types.h... no
checking for malloc.h... no
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for feof_unlocked... no
checking for fgets_unlocked... no
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getegid... yes
checking for geteuid... yes
checking for getgid... yes
checking for getuid... yes
checking for mempcpy... no
checking for munmap... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for setenv... yes
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for stpcpy... no
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for tsearch... no
checking for __argz_count... no
checking for __argz_stringify... no
checking for __argz_next... no
checking for iconv... no, consider installing GNU libiconv
checking for nl_langinfo and CODESET... no
checking for LC_MESSAGES... yes
checking whether NLS is requested... no
checking for bison... bison
checking version of bison... 1.28, ok
checking for include/config.h.in... yes
checking for pthread_attr_init in -lpthread... no
checking for pthread_attr_init in -lc_r... no
checking for pthread_attr_init... no
configure: WARNING: not found library: pthread!!!
configure: WARNING: disabling xgnokii and smsd
checking for tm_gmtoff in struct tm... no
checking for timer operations... no
checking for cfsetspeed in termios.h... no
checking for cfsetispeed and cfsetospeed in termios.h... no
checking for c_ispeed and c_ospeed in struct termios... yes
checking for getopt.h... no
checking for getopt_long... no
checking for getopt_long in -lgnugetopt... no
checking for linux/irda.h... no
checking for the bluetooth support...
checking for the struct sockaddr_rc in <bluetooth/rfcomm.h>... no
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers /usr/X11R6/include
checking for X11/xpm.h... yes
checking for XpmWriteFileFromXpmImage in -lXpm... no
configure: WARNING: Cannot found library libXpm - disabling XPM support.
checking for socket in -lsocket... no
checking for grantpt... no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... no
checking for fcntl.h... yes
checking for sys/ioctl.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for stddef.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/socket.h... yes
checking for sys/modem.h... no
checking for termios.h... yes
checking for sys/filio.h... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... (cached) yes
checking for inline... (cached) inline
checking for pid_t... no
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... no
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... sys/time.h
checking for long long... no
checking for long double... no
checking for __ptr_t... no
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking for working memcmp... no
checking return type of signal handlers... int
checking for strftime... no
checking for strftime in -lintl... no
checking for mktime... no
checking for gettimeofday... no
checking for select... no
checking for poll... no
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking for strstr... no
checking for strtol... no
checking for strtok... no
checking for strsep... no
checking for asprintf... no
checking for vasprintf... no
checking for snprintf... no
checking for vsnprintf... no
checking for ISO C99 compliant snprintf... no
checking for ISO C99 compliant vsnprintf... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile.global
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: creating po/Makefile
config.status: creating packaging/RedHat/gnokii.spec
config.status: creating packaging/Slackware/SlackBuild
config.status: creating include/config.h
config.status: include/config.h is unchanged
config.status: creating po/POTFILES
config.status: creating po/Makefile

  G N O K I I

  A Linux/Unix toolset and driver for Nokia mobile phones.

  Copyright (C) 1999-2002  The Gnokii Development Team.

  (at your option) any later version.

  See file COPYING for more details.

    Host system:        darwin6.4
    Gnokii version:     0.5.0pre11
    Xgnokii version:    20030104
    X (GTK) support:    no
    Debug:              yes
    XDebug:             no
    RLPDebug:           no
    NLS:                no
    IrDA:
    Bluetooth:
    Security:           no
    Build Shared Lib:   no
    Win32:
    Prefix:             /usr/local

  Type 'make' for compilation and then 'make install',
  'make install-suid', 'make install-strip' or 'make install-ss' to
install gnokii. If you wish to install gnokii sgid gnokii (install-suid or
  install-ss) be sure to have 'gnokii' group in your system.

[Deus:~/Development/command_line_cvs/gnokii] roddi% make
make -C common/phones
gcc -ggdb3 -Wall -I../getopt -I../../include -I/usr/X11R6/include -c -o generic.o generic.c
In file included from ../../include/gnokii-internal.h:35,
                 from generic.c:35:
../../include/compat.h:118: conflicting types for `gettimeofday'
/usr/include/sys/time.h:183: previous declaration of `gettimeofday'
make[1]: *** [generic.o] Error 1
make: *** [common/phones] Error 2
[Deus:~/Development/command_line_cvs/gnokii] roddi%

--- Ruotger 'Roddi' Skupin ---
"Are you going to ask me about the incident with SO-14 now?"
Landen sighed. "All right. What was it like?"
"Don't ask."
   -- Jasper Fforde 'Lost In A Good Book'